Wood R4i Gold 3DS RTS flashcard, original 3DS R4i card from www.r4ids.cn, supports Nintendo 3DS XL LL, 3DS, 2DS, DSi XL LL, DSi and DS. This 3DS R4i Gold slot 1 cartridge, with Yellow Wood Goblin Wood R4 Kernel V1.64 and Gold R4i Kernel V1.51C, runs DS games fine on Nintendo 3DS. Current Wood R4i Gold 3DS RTS card works well on Nintendo 3DS (XL/LL)/2DS up to V7.1.0-16U, V7.1.0-16E, V7.1.0-16A and V7.1.0-16J now.
If you want playing 3DS ROMs, please order 3D version R4I GOLD 3DS, only $52usd now.
If your payment does not go through, please go to our BroConsole to buy this R4i Gold 3DS RTS where accepts the following 6 payment methods.
All R4i Gold 3DS RTS cards from r4wood.com have been firmware updated with compatibility up to DSi (XL) V1.4.5 and 3DS (XL) V7.1.0-16 since Feb 27th, 2014.
V6.1 marking is added into this R4i Gold 3DS RTS sticker. (Jul 4th, 2013)
www.r4ids.us is not mirror website to www.r4ids.cn, r4ids.us is a fake site for r4i gold rts. (Jun 13, 2013)
R4i Gold 3DS RTS card released from r4ids.cn on Feb 27th, 2013.
R4iDS.CN released new 1.4.5 firmware patch for R4i Gold 3DS with PCB number "6,7,8,9,A,C" on Jan 23rd, 2013.
R4i Gold 3DS (DORASU) works directly on 3DS Ver 4.3.0-10 if your r4i gold has been firmware updated for DSi 1.44. (Jul 25th, 2012)
R4i Gold 3DS supports latest DSi / DSi XL Ver 1.4.4 system after being firmware updated. (Mar 22nd, 2012)
All R4i Gold 3DS (with Green 3DS mark) can work on DSi 1.4.3 and 3DS V2.1.0-4 directly, no need additional firmware update.
R4i 3DS Gold supports Nintendo 3DS system V2.2.0-4. (Nov 5th, 2011)
Wood R4i Gold 3DS supports Nintendo 3DS system upgrade into V2.1.0-3. (Jun 16th, 2011)
1. R4i Gold 3DS RTS is tested on 3DS 6.3.0-12U.
2.R4i Gold 3ds is now firmware upgraded for 3DS (XL) Ver 6.2.0-12U.
3. R4i Gold 3DS works on 3DS 6.1.0-X after upgrade for 3DS 6.0.
4. R4i Gold 3DS RTS is firmware upgrade for 3DS 6.0 with cutting off C1R9 line, but since Jun 25th, 2013, decoding chip is weld off/on at manufacture, no need cutting off line anymore.
5. R4i Gold 3DS RTS works on 3DS Ver 5.0.0-10U , V5.1.0-11U without any firmware update.
6. R4i Gold 3DS PCB "C" can be firmware upgraded for DSi (XL) ver 1.4.5 and 3DS (XL) ver 4.5.0-10. (Dec 13th, 2012)
7. R4i Gold 3DS Deep Labyrinth works directly on 3DS (XL) Ver 4.5.0-10, no firmware upgrade is needed. (Dec 5th, 2012)
8. R4i Gold 3DS Metriod works on 3DS XL / 3DS Ver 4.4.0-10 (Sept 26th, 2012)
9. R4i Gold 3DS DORASU works on 3DS V4.3.0-10 (Aug 12th, 2012)
10. R4i Gold 3DS works fine on 3DS V4.2.0-9U Video ( Jun 27th, 2012 )
11. R4i Gold 3DS (DORASU icon) works on 3DS V4.1.0-8U Video ( May 14th, 2012 )
12. Some R4i Gold non-3DS failed in firmware updating for DSi XL 1.4.4 ( Apr 25th, 2012 )
13. R4i Gold 3DS firmware updated for DSi XL/DSi 1.4.4 ( Mar 23rd, 2012 )
14. R4i Gold (Old version, non-3DS) firmware updated for 3DS V3.0.0-5 ( Dec 11th, 2012 )
15. R4i Gold 3DS works directly on 3DS V3.0.0-5 ( Dec 7th, 2012 )
16. R4i Gold 3DS works with MAIO moonshell (Mantis41) and Wood R4 Firmware (YWG) ( Jul 16th, 2012 )
17. R4i Gold 3DS works directly on DSi 1.4.3 ( Jun 29th, 2012 )
18. Wood R4i Gold 3DS updated for Nintendo 3DS V2.0.0-2 ( Jun 7th, 2011 )
19. R4i Gold 3DS update for DSi 1.4.2 ( May 12th, 2012 )
20. R4i Gold 3DS activity logs recorded in 3DS console ( Apr 23rd, 2011 )
21. R4i Gold supports DS download play and Wifi games ( Apr 2nd, 2011 )
22. World first R4i Gold 3DS card hacking DS games on 3DS console ( Mar 2nd, 2012 )
- The First flashcard supports 3DS
- The world's first host system to support the DSi upgrade to V1.4.3 U/E/J/A
- Compatible with all DS editions of different kinds of language
- Supports DSL, DSi / LL / XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DS LL
- Supports DSi XL/ DSi V1.4.5, 1.4.4, 1.4.3, 1.4.2, 1.4.1, 1.4, 1.3
- Supports 3DS V7.1.0-16/15/14, 7.0.0-13, 6.3.0-12, 6.2.0-12, 6.1.0-12/11, 6.0.0-12, 6.0.0-11, 5.1.0-11, 5.0.0-11, 4.5.0-10, 4.4.0-10, 4.3.0-10, 4.2.0-9, 4.1.0-8, 4.0.0-7, 3.0.0-6, 3.0.0-5, 2.2.0-4, 2.1.0-4, 2.1.0-3, 2.0.0-2, 1.1.0-1, 1.0.0-0
- Action Replay cheat
- DLDI auto-patching
- SDHC (Micro SD 4G,8G,16G,32G)
- Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
- Built in NoPass
- Automatically detect save type
- Moonshell2.1 and other homebrew
- Rumble pak and memory pak
- WiFi game, Muti-player gaming locally, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
- Skin DIY
- More details can refer to official website product page
R4i Gold 3DS with Wood R4 kernel can be used with Acekard Skins or Themes ever since May 10th, 2011. How ? Get instructed from video.
Firmware upgrade R4i Gold 3DS for V6.0.0-x system
Fix R4i Gold 3DS starting stuck
Adapter for r4i gold 3ds firmware upgrade
3DS R4idsn Gold Released ( Feb-26-2011 )
Wood R4 Kernel V1.60 updated for firmware upgrade R4i Gold 3DS v6.0 (Jun-23-2013)
Battery Life Test (May 3rd, 2011)
R4i Gold 3DS New Label (May 10th, 2011)
Difference between Wood 3DS R4i Gold and Wood R4i Gold
Showing reviews 1-10 of 236 | Next
Posted by VisonKhor on 3rd Feb 2014
I use my friend's visa debit card to purchase this card, but then I cant proceed the payment. Can somebody tell me why?
We do not take debit card, but VISA credit card or Mastercard credit card instead.
Posted by Willians on 25th Jan 2014
I bought this card (r4ids.cn 3DS Gold 6.2 firmware) several months ago and it was running ok until I updated my 3DS from 3.3 to 6.1.0-OU (from Pokemon Y Card).
When I try to use the R4 Card, 3DS didn't recognize the card and tell me to turn off.
I also tried the procedure below with no success:
1) I wiped all content off my microSD, put on fresh Wood files from r4ids.cn, and the firmware too (6.2).
2) Put R4i in my updated 3DS , ran Dorasu
3) Ran the 3DS firmware, Check Disk: Fail
4) Took cart out and put it in an old DS lite
Ran Dorasu, and ran the NDS firmware.
5)Got Check Disk: Fail again
How can I fix this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Have you run its firmware 6.0 patch before ? And there are guide videos at youtube.com on how to update for 3ds 6.0.
Posted by Danyel on 8th Jan 2014
I try to put and order and make the payment, so i dont have visa or mastercard, so i dont know if you have a account like hsbc or scotiabank to make the payment.
You can contact us at http://www.r4wood.com/pages/Contact-Us.html for the bank account, but the bank handle fee is too high for international transaction.
Posted by Danyel on 6th Jan 2014
I live in Mexico City.
Do you ship to Mexico?
And what is the aproximated time, and what taxes i need pay.
Other question, the price of your web is in USD?
Ship to Mexico. For Singapore Airmail / 12-25 days delivery, no tax for it. All prices are in USD.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Dec 2013
I've recently started playing my 3DS again, the current firmware on the 3DS is 4.5, so I'll be needing a new flash cart (My old flashcart was an Acekard 2i).
The flashcart I'm probably going to buy (unless you suggest otherwise) is this: http://www.r4wood.com/products/Wood-R4i-Gold-3DS-for-3DS-DSi-DS.html#reviews
If I can, I'll be hoping to update the 3DS firmware to 7.1, as I believe the R4i Gold supports 7.1?
If I do buy it, is it as straightforward as I'd expect it to be? Upgrade the R4i first, upgrade the 3DS, put the R4i in the 3DS, it works? I'm unsure if things have gotten any harder since I last used a flash cart.
Thanks for any response.
Hope you have a happy new year.
Yes, now we have this card firmware upgraded, and you can use it directly on your 3DS 7.1 without any firmware update. Of course you still need to install its wood kernel available at r4ids.cn.
Happy new year !
Posted by Mike on 29th Dec 2013
Hey, I have been checking these R4 cards out for awhile and plan on purchasing one for my 3DS XL which is running V7.1.0-14U. Will this card work for my 3DS? Also I know I can only put the normal DS games on it, not 3DS, but would say Pokemon Black 2 or any of them that require Multiplayer over the Internet(for trades)work aswell? Would I be able to make trades with people who have the legit game? Thanks.
This card supports DS gaming on your 3DS XL 7.1.0-14U. You can not make trade with other legit Pokemon users. If wanna enjoy Pokemon online feature, you need to buy original Pokemon cartridge. Thanks
Posted by Puerto Rico on 27th Dec 2013
Hi, this card support nintendo 2DS and play 3ds games without 3d?, Do you ship to PR? and final question what kernel work in 2ds? Tnk
This card supports ds roms only on 2ds. Ship to PR, Wood kernel from r4ids.cn
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Dec 2013
I ordered my package on November 30th 2013, and it is now the 23rd of December. I expected the package to arrive before Christmas. My order number is 201312001, can you let me know the order status? Thanks.
Your package was picked up on Dec 1st, 2013 from Shenzhen, China. Tracked packages shipped to Canada around Dec 1st, 2013, most of them were delivered at recent days. Please call your local postal office to check whether there is your package. If it is not there, there would be 10 more days delay during xmas mailing season. And sorry for we can not speed up the delivery.
Posted by MH on 3rd Dec 2013
Do you ship to Malaysia?
Yes, ship to Malaysia
Posted by sheepysheepship on 3rd Dec 2013
I have tried different kind of kernel... But it still show blank screen...
For blank black screen, several possible reasons for latest R4i Gold 3DS RTS.
1. No memory card inserted or memory card not recognized in r4 slot.
2. Wrong kernel installed or rar kernel not decompressed, should download from r4ids.cn.
3. Kernel files not installed into the root directory of memory card.
4. Memory card is not recommended brand, Kingston or SanDisk is recommended.
How to install kernel ? Follow guide from page http://www.n3dscart.com/pages/Wood-R4i-Gold-3DS.html
At r4wood.com, every flashcart is tested on our 3ds/dsi console before shipping out in case of quality problem.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 236 | Next